If you are in a hurry and just want to find out what the Best Camera For Bloggers is, then I’d recommend the Fujifilm X-T10 Silver Mirrorless Digital Camera Kit as the best one.
One of the many ways to get traffic on your blog is to garnish it with a lot of pictures. Because let’s face it, people are more moved by colorful photos and videos than a bunch of long words. Which sometimes is too much to understand.
Most blogger and vloggers alike have figured this. And have decided to switch to using the photo and video approach. But the next thing to consider would be the quality of the picture, and that will depend on your camera.
So we’ll be considering some of the Best Camera For Bloggers. And this will be done during the course of the article.
How To Choose These Kind of Camera?
One thing to understand is that blogging (or vlogs) is a professional job. And like all professional jobs, you would need to give in your best. One of the ways of doing this is to get the best cameras with a great resolution that will help you take the best pictures. That you can use to tell a story.
One of the things you should look out for when choosing a camera is the resolution. A camera with a good resolution makes all the difference. People would appreciate your blog or vlog site more if the pictures are clear and not pixelated. But this should not be the main reason you pick a camera. Because the megapixel is not a major need, but, they should not be dispensed with entirely.
Zooming, and flashlight may not be an important feature you should look out for in your camera. They definitely would come in handy when you’re doing a travel blog or vlog and you need to zoom in on the target. Or you’re taking the shot at night.
So when you get the camera, you would want to consider the following;
A good lens means a good picture. A lens with a wide aperture will be able to capture more light, which improves the beauty of the picture. You could even get a blurred background with the lens aperture. Which affects your blog.
With the sensors, you could capture more light in your camera. And the larger the sensor, the more the light, the camera can capture, improving the beauty of the photo all the more.
You would need a camera that can stabilize on its own, so you don’t end up getting a blurry photo. So on your research, ensure that the camera you get has the image stabilization. It is a good camera for motion pictures.
With a Wi-Fi feature on your camera, your video and photo upload will be easy. You will not have to go through the process of copying the file your laptops or phones to upload. You can do that right on your camera
Because you take videos on your camera, there is a need for your camera to have an inbuilt microphone. Poor sound means poor views. If people can’t hear what you are saying to them, then the chances of you running out of business are high.
Why Use The Best Camera For Blogging?
One will agree with me that using the blogger’s camera is very helpful. One of which is promoting the blogging site with beautiful pictures taken with this camera. But there are other benefits of using the camera, some of which include;
1. It has enough storage space
Many of you might consider using your phones to takes your photo and video shots. But one the things you might not be able to keep track of is the storage on your phone. Yes, you might put it in external storage. But you can never tell what could happen to the storage; it might get lost or corrupt. Thus it is imperative that you get a camera with good storage, where you can save in a lot of pictures.
2. It adds quality and gives a professional touch to the blog
The quality of a photo depends on the kind of camera you use. If and when you use a good camera, then your blog will look very professional and beautiful. Your mobile devices might have a good camera, but its resolution, might not be the same as the digital camera.
Which gives the picture a fine finish. It is good to know, however, that cameras are getting better. So what you might have in the next five years might be on a whole new level.
3. Ability to upload the pictures directly to the internet
One of the greatest things about tech advancement is that they make things convenient for the users of the product. With the Wi-Fi feature in cameras these days, you can upload your beautiful pictures online, or on your blog
4· Sharing the experience with your friends
One of the best ways to show your friends you love them is to share your photos with your friends. and you can do that with absolute ease. Over the years, the means of sharing files became easy. All you have to do is select the file and use the available means of sharing the pictures.
5 Best Camera For Bloggers Reviews
- 16MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor W/ EXR Processor II. Sensor : APS-C"X-Trans CMOS II"
- New Auto Focus System - Single, Zone, Wide x AF-S, AF-C - 3D Tracking (Wide x AF-C) - Phase Detection + Contrast
- 2.36M dot OLED Electronic VF - World's shortest display lag time 0.005sec. - 0.62x Finder Magnification
- 16.7 MP, 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
- New "X-T" Design - Compact Magnesium Body - Well balanced handing and grip - 3 Dials on Top and 2 Command Dials - Built-in Pop up Flash
With the all-new dial, added to this model of the camera, it gives its users an enhanced operable feature. Adding more beauty to the photos.
It also is equipped with a dot tilting LCD screen (the 920k model to be precise). Allowing to see the pictures you have taken.
It has that compact design, that allows it to fit into even small spaces with ease. And with that compact design comes a lightweight feature. That enables its users to conveniently use the camera. Without having to worry about the weight.
With high tech sensors and film simulators, you can produce one of the best pictures for your blogs and sites.
On auto-mode, it can take photos by itself with so much ease, especially, if you want to take a “hands-free” photo
|It has an auto-mode capture, allowing you to take pictures even when no one is around||Too many buttons to press|
|It also has a control panel, that enables you to control some functions in the camera|
|Its body weight is 13.4oz (381g.), making it lightweight.|
- Full frame 243 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 65 fps at full resolution Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording-even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions
With an inbuilt Wi-Fi, this camera sure does come in handy for taking great photos, for your blog page. And you can even upload your pictures from the camera, without having to take out the pictures.
Its pro-caliber video, allows you also to shoot videos, making this camera versatile. The D750 camera boasts its autofocus. As a blogger, you need your pictures clear, and the autofocus gives you that. It has up to four image processors, and its MP design is the 24.3MP F-format. The CMOS image processor provides the image with better quality.
This camera is lightweight, slim, and has an intuitive handling feature. Which adds to its superb and authentic performance.
|It has an auto-focus feature for more explicit pictures||It has too many features to set up|
|Its lightweight feature makes it easier to use|
|An in-built Wi-Fi allows the owner to post photos through the camera|
|Its monocoque design feature makes the camera slim, and able to be put inside backpacks|
- 242 Megapixel CMOS (APS C) sensor
- Built in Wi Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Lens used: EF S 18-55mm f/4-56 IS STM (at focal length of 55mm)
- High Speed continuous shooting at up to 60 fps Weight Approx 1877 oz / 532g (including battery pack and SD memory card) Approx 1711 oz / 485g (body only)
- Metering Range:EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
To get quality pictures of a memorable moment, the Canon EOS rebel should come to your mind. It has an accurate viewfinder. And has one of the fastest shutter speed in the business. You see it, you click the shutter, you get your image.
There is no time lag at all, from what you see, and what you get and when you press that shutter.
The dual pixel CMOS is not only fast and accurate, but it also has a phase-detection feature. That enables the camera to quickly and accurately focus at the shot. So you don’t get to miss out on taking an excellent shot.
Its 24.2MP sensors allow you to get some of the most explicit pictures in the business. Giving you details, color, and vibrancy.
|It does not have so many buttons, making it easy to use||It uses only selective lenses|
|Its 24.2MP sensors make the picture clear and detailed|
|It has one of the fastest shutters in the business (with no time lag)|
|It has a built-in Wi-Fi feature for quick and easy upload|
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility- Sony E-mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continious shooting. Battery Life (Still Images)- Up to 360 shots
- 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots.Viewfinder Type:0.39 in-type electronic viewfinder (color)
One of the fantastic features of this camera is the speed of its shutters. Its focused speeds, allows you to take photos in the heat of the moment, without losing a great memory. Its 24.3MP sensors give a picture a definitive and detailed look. With every inch of the item or person captured, is revealed.
It has one of the world fastest auto-focus system, making it one of a kind and quite a delight to use. This auto-focus feature can take as much as 11 photos in one second; now that is something you can’t beat.
It has a compact design, making it rather easy to use. And it also has two quick-access dials, to help you change your setting on the go.
|It has one of the fast shutter speed, with as much as 11 photos per second||Its price is a little on the high side|
|It weights and size is accommodating, making the work rather easy|
|Its 24.3MP feature gives you a high resolution and well-defined picture|
|Its image processing, gives you a very detailed photo, within seconds|
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS C) image sensor and high performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality
- ISO 100 6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. Compatible with Eye Fi Cards. Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device
- 9 point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results. AF Assist Beam Effective range : Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m. Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
- High performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand
With up to 18MP, the CMOS sensor is pretty reliable and gives you defined pictures. It also has an image processor (the DIGIC 4+). That processes the images for you in a matter of seconds. Producing as an end product, a highly defined photo, for your nostalgic moments. With tons of scenes to pick from, you can design your picture to look the way you want.
It has a scene auto mode that adjusts accordingly to suit the subject. And its NFC2 and Wi-Fi features allow you to transfer your photos to your smartphone with ease.
|Has an auto mode feature, that suits the subject of the photo||It has one of the least MP sensor (18.0MP) in our list|
|It has an image processor that can process the images in seconds|
|The NFC2 and the Wi-Fi feature allows you to transfer pictures instantly|
|You can take shaky videos with this camera|
Nothing tells a story better than a quality shot, and by that, I mean a good picture. And you can’t have a good movie, without a good camera.
What that means is that your picture quality will be determined by the quality of your camera resolution and the number of megapixels.
The Fujifilm X-T10 Silver Mirrorless Digital Camera Kit is one of the best cameras in our list here. Thanks to its many self-serving features. Like the autofocus and the auto shutter.
All the users have to do is adjust the setting, and it will give them some of the most pleasant snapping experiences they have had.
Did you like “Best Camera For Bloggers”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.